Monday 9 November 2015

_______________________________________Nigerian Man Dating Older British Sugar Mummy Says He Captured Her By Bragging About The Size Of His Manhood___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________




Vanessa 2

British TV personality Vanessa Feltz, 53, has been dating her younger Nigerian boyfriend Ben Ofoedu, 43, for seven years and the pair are even engaged, ready to walk down the aisle anytime soon.



Speaking about their relationship at the Amy Winehouse Foundation Gala recently, Ben explained:

“Never in a million years could we have an open relationship. Vanessa would chop my balls off.
 “I think intimacy has to be shared between two people. I think the minute that you spread it around it’s not special.

“I’m old fashioned, a relationship for me is between one person not seven or eight people. 

“The older Vanessa gets the sexier she gets. I get aroused by her mind.

“She could say something that isn’t related to sex but you know that it is. Something like ‘I bought a lovely shag pile’.

“When I first chatted her up I said something really inappropriate to her. I spoke about the size of my manhood. Instead of getting a slap in the face she thought it was funny.”

Vanessa 3


Ben, who is 10 years younger than his lover, said their relationship is “completely real” and that she spends most of the time correcting his spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment